Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

February 7, 2012

Beer It Forward Participant List



So I've gone through and selected the participants for our first ever Beer It Forward and I think this is going to be a blast. Apologies to those that I did not include, but as expected we were a bit heavy on the East Coast representation so I had to randomly select some people to trim it down. Originally I was going to only pick 8 people for this, but I'm going with 12 instead since I got a nice response.

If you need a review of the rules, check out my original post. Here are our participants:

East
(me) John Kleinchester - Jersey City, NJ
Stephen L. - Bellmawr, NJ
James S. - Portland, ME
Marek K. - Riverdale, NJ

Central
Eric S. - Detroit, MI
Billy E. - Springfield, MO
Joe L. - Northern Kentucky / Cincinnati, OH

South
Robert D. - Charleston, SC
Win B. - Raleigh, NC
Brian M. - Ashburn, VA
Joel M. - Asheboro, NC
Johnny S. - Austin, TX

West
Mike B. - San Diego, CA

You'll all be receiving an email with an invite to a google document that will be used for tracking who's received a box. Email me at beertography@gmail.com with your mailing addresses and let's get this train goin!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment