Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

July 7, 2009

Avery/Russian River Collaboration Not Litigation Ale



Classified a Belgian Strong Dark Ale, Collaboration Not Litigation is a good representation of how my palate has changed. When I first tried this from the bottle way back in 2007, I thought it was excellent and insanely strong, and that's about as far as I could go with it. I had it again, this time on tap at Habitat in Brooklyn, and I realized this isn't THAT great of a beer. BA seems to agree with me, but you have to realize that this brew was more of a gimmick than anything else. Avery made a beer named Salvation. So did Russian River. So what to do? Sue eachother's asses off? Nah. Combine 'em! Cool idea. Okay beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment