Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

January 22, 2010

Shocker: Goose Island Bourbon County Stout is Awesome



Last week I had the pleasure of attending Goose Island Night at Rattle'n'Hum. I've had (and loved) GI's wonderful Bourbon County Stout from the bottle numerous times, but I believe this is the first time I've had the chance to try it on tap. And yep, you guessed it, it's even better.



This beer actually makes me want to start trying all different types of Bourbon, which I didn't know until recently that I love. At 13% ABV, its certainly a sipper, or perhaps one you should split with a friend. But the 2009 bottled version is now available in 22oz bombers, although I haven't seen any in the NYC area yet. If anyone in the area is interested, you can still pick up 12oz bottles of the 2008 at New Beer Distributors on Chrystie St. in Manhattan. Be advised, they close at 6pm on weekdays and are not open on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment