Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

January 11, 2010

Collecting Beer Bottles is Dangerous



What am I doing? Why do I have all of these? I love The Bruery, but its really pretty unnecessary. Especially living in an apartment in Brooklyn (aka not much space). And of course, this is only a small portion of my ever-increasing empty bottle collection. I KNOW for a fact that most/all of these are going into the recycling when I move next month, so I took the opportunity to snap a photo for my records.

Why do beer geeks save beer bottles? I guess in a way its like a trophy. Most of the empties I save are rarer beers that are normally hard to get. But these Bruery beers are mostly widely available. I think it started because I REALLY enjoy the labels on all of these bottles. They're very well designed and nice to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment