Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

October 7, 2011

Tin Mill Brewing Company



A great photo submission today from Mike Znidarsic of thebeerjury.com! Have you ever heard of this brewery? I know I hadn't. Here's Mike's description:
Tin Mill is a brewery located in a 100 year old tin mill in Hermann, Missouri, a little town on the Missouri river better known for local wineries, bed & breakfasts, and German heritage. While driving across the state of Missouri I saw a sign and decided to take a detour to see the quaint old town and stumbled across Tin Mill. It reminded me of what I envisioned pre-prohibition America to be like, with every little town having it's own brewpub brewing styles in accordance to the heritage of the people there.
So cool. Check out Mike's other beer photos on Flickr and follow him on twitter.

If you would like to have your photos featured on the site, please email them to beertography@gmail.com. Or if you're on the go, you can tag your tweet with #beertography and/or mention me @beertography.

No comments:

Post a Comment