Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

October 21, 2011

New Belgium Ranger IPA


Today's featured photo is of New Belgium Ranger IPA, submitted by Jesse Land. Have you had this beer before? New Belgium is not distributed to NY/NJ, but I did get to have it doing a Pacific Northwest Road Trip last year and I rather enjoyed it. Here's Jesse's description of his submission:
This was shot in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, in one of my parent's gardens. My Mom is a big gardener, and as I was walking around taking photos of her flowers one day this summer (with a beer, of course), I set the beer down to get to work with my camera and then realized the beer itself would probably make a decent shot. :) It was taken with a Nikon D7000.

Planning a visit to the Northern-most part of Michigan? Then you should check out Jesse's website, Things to Do in the U.P.

If you would like to have your photos featured on the site, please email them to beertography@gmail.com. Or if you're on the go, you can tag your tweet with #beertography and/or mention me @beertography.

2 comments: