Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

October 26, 2011

Russian River Pliny the Elder


Today's photo came from a user on the Beertography Facebook page named Joseph Povella. Joseph shared his photo of one of the best beers in the world, Russian River Pliny the Elder. On top of that, the pool in the background made me die a little thinking about how much I miss summer already. Pliny + pool = amazing Summer day.

If you would like to have your photos featured on the site, please email them to beertography@gmail.com. Or if you're on the go, you can tag your tweet with #beertography and/or mention me @beertography.

I also realized that due to a dumb setting on Facebook, I wasn't immediately getting notified of new postings on the Beertography page. That's fixed now, so if Facebook is your preferred sharing method, you're good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment