Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

October 26, 2011

Dogfish Head Faithfull Ale Release at Blue Palms Brewhouse in L.A.


Dogfish Head Faithfull Ale and Bitches Brew

Last night in Los Angeles, Blue Palms Brewhouse celebrated the release of Dogfish Head's newest beer, Faithfull Ale. Here's the brewery's description:
Faithfull Ale is a celebration of Pearl Jam's 20th anniversary as a band and its extraordinary debut album, "Ten." In recognition of these milestones, this Belgian-style golden ale is delicately hopped to 20 IBUs and fruit-forward from 10 incremental additions of black currants over a one-hour boil. Faithfull will clock in at 7% ABV.
Normally I stick to East Coast coverage save for the occasional beer trip but good friend Josh was able to be convinced to stop by and take some beertography of the event. I have yet to pick up a bottle of this newest release, but I'm hoping to do so soon.


It was a packed house at the Blue Palms Brewhouse, one of my favorite beer bars in L.A.

The Faithfull Ale kicked early on in the night.





2 comments:

  1. I'd love to get there this weekend when I'm visiting my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely do it, its a good place.

    ReplyDelete