Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

September 12, 2011

Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale



Beertography of the Day - Monday September 12th

Today's photo comes to us from Nellie Sanchis and features Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale. Nellie says she took this shot while swimming in the Esopus Creek up in the Catskills a few weeks ago. Dale's is one of my go-to beers and is pretty widely available here in NJ.

I'm switching things up a bit this week and will be posting beertography once per day Monday thru Friday. I've gotten so many great submissions I need to post them more frequently so I can catch up!

If you would like to have your photos featured on the site, please email them to beertography@gmail.com. Or if you're on the go, you can tag your tweet with #beertography and/or mention me @beertography.

No comments:

Post a Comment