Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

September 19, 2011

Hopworks Urban Brewery Flight



Beertography of the Day - Monday September 19th

Today's photo comes to us from Brian Aldrich aka @SeacoastBevLab and shows off a flight of Hopworks Urban Brewery's beer out of Portland, Oregon. Hopworks, or HUB was one of the breweries I failed to visit when I visited Portland last Spring. But thankfully I'll be featuring HUB in an upcoming post about Organic beers. Oh did I not mention that? HUB is 100% Organic and Sustainable. Very cool.

Check out Brian's website at seacoastbeveragelab.com.

I'm continuing with last week's trend and will be posting photos once per day Monday thru Friday. If you would like to have your photos featured on the site, please email them to beertography@gmail.com. Or if you're on the go, you can tag your tweet with #beertography and/or mention me @beertography.

1 comment: