Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

September 13, 2011

2007 Cantillon Iris




Beertography of the Day - Tuesday September 13th

Today's photo comes to us from Stephen Lyford and features 2007 Cantillon Iris at Monk's Cafe in Philadelphia, PA. I had the pleasure of visiting Monk's for the second time over Labor Day weekend, and it is definitely one of the best beer bars in Philly, make even the East Coast. If you're ever in town, be sure to visit.

I'm switching things up a bit this week and will be posting beertography once per day Monday thru Friday. I've gotten so many great submissions I need to post them more frequently so I can catch up!

If you would like to have your photos featured on the site, please email them to beertography@gmail.com. Or if you're on the go, you can tag your tweet with #beertography and/or mention me @beertography.

No comments:

Post a Comment