Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

September 29, 2011

Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA



Today's submission comes from Lianne Price and features the deliciously dangerous Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA. I thought this would be a timely post since Dogfish just announced on Monday that a brand new batch of 120 was being shipped out to its wholesalers. 120 in a bottle is great, but 120 on tap is even better and that's what Lianne got to experience:
Today I had Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA on tap. First time I tried it, and loved it! (though my heart still goes to the 90 Minute)
If you would like to have your photos featured on the site, please email them to beertography@gmail.com. Or if you're on the go, you can tag your tweet with #beertography and/or mention me @beertography.

1 comment: