Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

December 22, 2009

Nøgne Ø / Jolly Pumpkin / Stone Special Holiday Ale

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



It's been tough to blog lately, I've had a ton of "real-non-beer-job" year-end stuff to deal with, but I recently purchased the collaborative brew from Nøgne Ø / Jolly Pumpkin / Stone.



This seemed quite different from what I remember of the 2008 batch. This year's seemed to be more about the spices than anything else. It actually reminded me of one of our early (and terrible) homebrews where we through WAY too much spruce into a stout. I think that's why I didn't enjoy this one as much as the previous year. But it was still good! Go try it for yourself.



Hopefully I'll cram in a post or two more before the new year, but in case I don't, thanks for following and here's to a craft beer filled 2010!


No comments:

Post a Comment