Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

January 11, 2012

Hill Farmstead



Today's photo comes to us from Matthew Bambach and features a beauty of a shadow inside a Hill Farmstead glass. I just love everything about this photo. You may remember our Vermont Beer Road Trip this past June that had a stop at the brewery in Greensboro Bend, VT. We have to go back! Who wants to road trip it?

Go check out Artistic Ales on Facebook, Matt's Beer Photography album. Thanks Matt, hope we see more from you!

If you would like to have your photos featured on the site, please email them to beertography@gmail.com. Or if you're on the go, you can tag your tweet with #beertography and/or mention me @beertography.

4 comments:

  1. @legitbrewing1/11/12, 10:14 AM

    John - I was planning a trip for the Spring, would love to hear your suggestions for some must do stops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steve, I had such an awesome time at all of the other places I went to in the Vermont Beer Road Trip post, but The Alchemist was the best. Unfortunately it got destroyed in the Irene flood, but they now have the cannery and I'm DYING to go there. If you do visit, bring me back an extra pack of Heady Topper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice I plan to go in the Spring, I'll check out the post and if you don't go from now til then I'll bring back some goodies.

    ReplyDelete