Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

December 7, 2011

Sierra Nevada Porter



Today's photo was submitted by Matt Robinson and features Sierra Nevada's year-round Porter. Yes, I realize that this is two Sierra Nevadas in a row but today I've decided to feature this photo because of Matt's awesome mug. I'm not sure how many of you follow soccer, but Manchester United is my favorite team in the English Premier League and they just so happen to be playing in a Champions League matchup this afternoon. OH, and the Sierra Nevada Porter is real good too. Matt took this photo while watching this past weekend's game where Man U beat Aston Villa 1-0.

If you would like to have your photos featured on the site, please email them to beertography@gmail.com. Or if you're on the go, you can tag your tweet with #beertography and/or mention me @beertography.

No comments:

Post a Comment