Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

June 30, 2011

Beertography of the Week - July 4th Weekend Edition


photo by Evan of @beercycling - "Enjoying the view (and Scottish craft beer) from the peak of Ben Lawer."


Its been a hectic week or two with my recent Vermont beer trip (posts & photos coming soon), but I've received some great #beertography! So much so that I'm posting FOUR today in celebration of the impending Fourth of July holiday weekend.



photo by @jcshithead - Elysian Brewing Triacula at Barcade Jersey City



photo by Sean Buchan aka @beertographer - love the twitter handle! which used to be me!



photo by @ExtendedPints - "Is the Hoopla worthy of a party?" - check out their post here.


Ok that's it for now folks. I've got a bunch more great submissions but I'll save those for next week. Hope everyone has a fantastic 4th. Bonus points to anyone who submits Fourth of July themed #beertography over the weekend.

Don't forget to email your beertography to beertography@gmail.com or you can just tag your tweet with #beertography and I'll save it for next week's entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment