Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

April 27, 2009

2008 Sly Fox Christmas Ale



Taken December 25th, 2008 by The Beertographer

To drink or to cellar? A question that a craft beer drinker faces frequently when purchasing stouts, strong ales and like in this situation, a winter warmer. This is the 2008 Sly Fox Christmas Ale. The one above I got for, youguessedit, Christmas and it was pretty good. Slight spicy, cinnamon flavors, but not too high on the alcohol at 6.5%. A few weeks ago, when it was still cold, I encountered another bottle of this and decided to pick it up. It's sat in the back of my fridge since then, and now it's in the 80s. So, should I sit on it for a year or should I just have a Christmas in Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment