Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

May 25, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Beertography Contest


Happy Memorial Day Weekend! How are you planning on celebrating? I'm off to New Orleans for a few days and I'll be having quite a few delicious local NOLA brews. I know most of you will be drinking a handful (or a barrel's worth) of great beers... and I WANT TO SEE THEM! All weekend long, email your beertography to me at beertography@gmail.com with the subject line "Memorial Day Beer" OR if you're on twitter, just tag your photo with the hashtag #beertography and I'll compile them all.

I'll pick my top 5 and then we'll have a vote on Facebook next week. The winner will get a special prize from yours truly. I'm not going to tell you what the prize is yet, but I promise you'll like it!

So get to it! And Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment