Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

April 20, 2012

Twitter #beertography Contests


Last Friday I decided to try something new. Via Twitter I announced a mini #beertography contest to anyone who wanted to participate. Most of us are drinking beers on a Friday evening anyway right? Why not take a photo and have a chance at winning while you're at it? The prize in this mini-contest was a round on me. Yup. Simple but always welcomed, right? You can't argue with a free beer. As long as you have a PayPal account (doesn't everyone these days?) I'll send you a few bucks to cover your next round wherever you buy it.

The winning photo that evening (above) came from Jed all the way from New Zealand! Nice work Jed! His entry was a glass of Rogers beer in the Little Creatures Brewery in Freemantle, Australia. Pretty cool! And quite the drool-inducing photo.

I'll probably do this type of contest again at some point, so keep your eyes peeled and be sure to follow me on twitter. And don't forget to tag your photo with #beertography!

No comments:

Post a Comment