Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

August 18, 2011

Beertography of the Day - August 18th



Today's Beertography comes to us from Michelle Lamb of thetastinglife.com and features a sampler of Cape Ann beer. Michelle says:
Here's a picture I took of the sampler tray at Cape Ann Brewing Company in Gloucester, MA. It's located right on the water and has a patio that is the perfect place to relax on a warm summer day. I'm not sure if you can tell, but the sampler was served on a little surfboard.
Looks gooooooood. Make sure you check out Michelle's site The Tasting Life and follow her on Twitter @michedmash.

In case you don't already know the drill, I select one beer photo per day Monday thru Thursday and then on Friday I open the polls for everyone to vote for their favorite. The winner is posted the following Monday.

Don't forget to email your beertography to beertography@gmail.com or you can just tag your tweet with #beertography and/or mention me @beertography.

Follow me on Google+ and Facebook as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment