Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

July 25, 2011

Beertography of the Day - July 25th


Flying Dog Snake Dog IPA by Ian Sheppard. You can check out Ian's other photography on his Flickr.

Hey folks, we're changing things up slightly this week. I've been getting more and more submissions and its been tough to choose just one as the Beertography of the Week since they're all so great. So here's the deal. I'm going to post 1 photo submission per day of my choosing, then at the end of the week we'll have a poll to determine everyone's favorite and that photo will be crowned Beertography of the Week on Monday. Sound good? Above you'll find our first entry.

Don't forget to email your beertography to beertography@gmail.com or you can just tag your tweet with #beertography and/or mention me @beertography.

I'm also set up on Google Plus now as well if you've got yourself an account.

No comments:

Post a Comment