Beertography has moved to squarespace! Update your bookmarks to beertography.com

December 3, 2010

Barcade Jersey City: December Update



Its been a while since our last check-in with Barcade's new downtown Jersey City location. I decided to walk by on my way home from work yesterday and was happy to find that work on the place is starting to shape up. The photo above was taken through their front door. It looks like we're seeing the beginnings of a bar perhaps? Also, even though it was already mentioned that this Barcade location would also be serving food, I was excited to see that the permit taped to the window listed work being done on a "food prep area". Awesome. One other thing I noticed was another permit stating that nothing would be allowed closer than 5 feet to the curb. I'm assuming this means that there will indeed be outdoor seating available here, which is a great addition.

They've also set up some official websites for you to follow:
http://barcadejerseycity.com/
http://www.facebook.com/barcadejerseycity

It looks like the opening is in sight and I for one cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment